Sunday, October 31, 2010

Calling all teachers!

Do you want your students to know and understand a new culture?  Do you need a contact to open the door to cultural exchange?  I have the key for you!  Sign up for this incredible information exchange program with current Peace Corps volunteers!!! http://www.peacecorps.gov/wws/correspond/ 

I am currently working with a wonderful teacher in Newport, NY.  Through our email correspondence I am able to bring an entirely new culture into their classroom discussions.  Through photos, videos and chronicling daily tidbits of my life in Moldova.  I am able to open the minds of young students in the United States through my experiences here in Moldova.  I hope you take advantage of this incredible opportunity to bring the world to your classroom.

Peace and love,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment