Friday, October 1, 2010

I apologize for my neglect

In the weeks leading up to my trip back to the USA were filled with days of work, meetings, birthday parties and preparing for traveling home. I have a running word document and a small notebook (that I carry everywhere) filled with notes just waiting to be colorfully embellished and distributed to all of you via my blog. In order for these stories to make sense, I will be posting them (somewhat) sequentially.

Peace and love,
Emily

P.S. I have recently added a wish list to my blog. These are mostly items that I miss from home or am too cheap to buy here. I am not asking any one person to send me a care package (because it is really expensive to do so) but rather would like to provide suggestions to any groups of people who feel so inclined to send something my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment