Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting back to normal?

The hardest part about going home is accepting the fact that you have to leave and go back to “normalcy” in Moldova.  My first week back I stayed in bed a lot of the time.  I worked my mandatory 4 hours per day at the office and went home to go back to bed.  I ate a bag of trail mix in a week and cried every time someone asked me about the wedding, my family or how my “vacation” was.  My mentor tells me that it takes a while to get back to “normal” but that in a week I should start to feel better again… it took me about three weeks.  Anyway, PST III is happening soon and hopefully being around my Peace Corps family… the group of ARBDs (Agriculture and Rural Business Development volunteers) will help pull me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment