Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Leaving a splash… Birthday/Bon Voyage!


Before leaving home, I wanted to have a chance to say goodbye to everyone (family, friends, friends of friends, neighbors, etc.) so my parents and I decided it would be best to throw a huge party (it’s something we do really well).  So we had a pig roast with kegs of beer, baked potatoes, salads and yummy desserts.  It was also the Saturday before I left which happened to be my 24th birthday.  Coincidence?

Anyway, it was an amazing party thanks to my parents, all my brothers, their girlfriends and fiancé and my aunts and cousins for all of their help.  It was a really wonderful day.  We played croquet, swam in the pool, ate, drank and really had a pleasant time.   Here are a few photos from the day…

No comments:

Post a Comment