Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend of Fun. Finger Lakes Style…


So another fun-filled weekend approached with a bridal shower and bachelorette party for my brother’s fiancé. All of the planning was set and it was time for the debauchery to begin. We loaded up the suburban and hit the highway with Rella, Crystal, Jenna and myself all ready for a weekend full of fun. We hit the road and arrived in western NY tired of sitting in a car. Rella’s parents welcomed us with a delicious bbq and a cooler full of beer for all tastes. Her family is so gracious and kind, I am so happy that my brother has found such wonderful people to become a part of our quirky and sometimes crazy family. The next day we went and saw Rella try on her dress… she was exquisite. Rella wears the dress with such grace; it’s breath taking really. I am so happy that I was able to see her in it! Then it was time to get the lake house ready for the bridal shower, decorate, make the margaritas and the food (in that order) and get things ready for Sunday (the wine tour). All in all the weekend was a success and really FUN. I know I had a blast and really felt like I was a part of the bridal party… we played ridiculous games, embarrassed Rella a little (not too much) and mostly let loose and enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment